Custom Search

Friday, May 3, 2013

Yeng Constantino is the newest Ambassador of Academy of Rocks


Academy of Rock is the only music school in Singapore dedicated to teaching rock and popular music and now brought here in the Philippines to teach all ages to play rock and popular music, musical instruments and provide a conducive environment for students to build and develop their character, inspire creativity and forge lasting relationships through the process of learning.


Pop-Rock Princess Yeng Constantino already found her true identity as a musucian after picked as the newest Academy of Rock’s (AOR) ambassadress. The songstress is the first Filipino and the first Asian star who has been given the opportunity to represent the academy which aims to cultivate the potential and creativity of music enthusiasts.

Asked if can people expect Yeng to teach in the AOR? She answers, “I still don’t know. But if they will give me a stage to teach children, maybe I could give a talk about pursuing dreams. I think that’s my forte. That’s where I’m good at. Because when I want something I would do everything for what I want.”

And in a seperate interview in ABS-CBN's morning show Umagang Kay Ganda watch the video below


"Pagkatapos ng masalimuot na dinaanan pagkakalito kung magis-stick ba ako sa genre ko o magiiba ng genre, finally nahanap mo ang identity mo as a musician. Boom, ito talaga ako, I just have to be real..."

Her contract signing was held at the AOR's branch in Rockwell Mall, Makati City.

0 comments: