Custom Search

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pinoy Talent from GenSan Impresses Ellen


American TV host Ellen DeGeneres continues to show love for the Filipino Talents after praising newest Filipino Youtube Sensation,  Aldrich Lloyd Talonding.

Talonding's version of Luther Vandross hit song "Dance With My Father" goes viral in the social networking site Facebook and gained million hits of views from different YouTube video uploads and wows Ellen DeGeneres.


"Last week, I saw this video of a young singer. He's from the Philippines and you got to see this kid, amazing." and played the clip she has found.


"How beautiful is that. That soul in the little boy. I'm looking for you. Please come here and sing to me and all of my friends here. You are amazing.

Now this named "Filipino Boy" will be on his way to popularity and stardom. We all wish to see you on Ellen's Show and make us all proud again :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.