Custom Search

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Charice: "Ngayon, kahit i-bash nila ako nang i-bash, nakakakain na po ako at ang pamilya ko."

From the article posted in Philstar.com, pinay singing sensation Charice celebrated her 21st birthday last May 10 in a resort somewhere in Calamba, Laguna and is said to be her "Birthday Debut" because she did not experience something like that when she turned 18 because of her busy career abroad.


"Charice wore pair of black pants and a pink long-sleeved shirt with a fuchsia bow tie," as described by Mr. Bum Tenorio instead of wearing dress or gown maybe when she walked down the spiral staircase.

The dubbed Most Talented Girl in the World feels free as a bird that night

Asked by Mr.Tenorio, "Where is this feeling of freedom coming from, hija?”

“I’m able to express myself better now. I have come to accept the real me. I have come to love the real me. I now celebrate the real me," she answered.

“Even if you have earned a sizeable amount of bashers?" Bum added.

“Noong bata pa po ako na wala kami halos makain, may nangungutya na sa akin."

"Ngayon, kahit i-bash nila ako nang i-bash, nakakakain na po ako at ang pamilya ko," she explained.

When it comes to financial status, there's nothing to worry about. In fact Charice she just bought herself a brand new BMW in cash and named it "Captain" according to her.

“Even if I don’t work for 10 or more years, I know we will still eat. But why will I do that? The only thing that is changed in me is my look, my perspective. My voice remains the same.”

Charice also shared that she will be having upcoming shows in Indonesia and Germany and by June she will be going back in Los Angeles to do recording commitments and also in Japan.

Charice pointed out that she still communicates with Ellen DeGeneres and her ninang  Oprah Winfrey.

"Oprah just told me to keep my cool and not to be affected," Oprah to Charice.
"Yes, Oprah, I can handle them. My spirit is made of titanium I will not break," Charice assures Oprah.

Charice message for her bashers and distractors, “But I’m thankful to my bashers, too. They make me so much stronger. I love them. I offer them peace. And I will forever be grateful to those who have loved me since Day One.”

She also shared that she is friends with the legendary singer-actress Barbara Streisand, “She was one of those who told me I don’t owe anybody any explanation.”

Charice performs her hit song Pyramid and music of Bruno Mars Locked Out of Heaven and these following tracks, Nasa Iyo na ang Lahat, Hinahanap-hanap Kita, Ako’y Sa’yo at Ika’y Akin, Bleeding Love, Moves Like Jagger, , Cool Off, Kisapmata, Mirror, Pusong Bato, Love on Topa and Just Give Me a Reason.

Charice became emotional singing Yeng Constantino’s Salamat and told Mr. Bum Tenorio that it was for her mother.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming Out na talaga si Charice, lalaki lang ang nagde-Debut ng 21 years old noh!